Model : Oppo F19
Announced: 2021, April 01
Memory: 6GB RAM
Hidden Trick to Disable Call Record Notification in Oppo F19
If you are tired of hearing the recurring warning message during your phone calls, then you might be interested in learning how to disable the ‘this call is now being recorded’ warning. This warning is commonly played during phone calls, especially when using call recording apps or services. Fortunately, there are ways to remove or eliminate this warning to enjoy uninterrupted conversations. In this article, we will discuss different methods that can help you disable the ‘this call is now being recorded’ warning, allowing you to have seamless phone conversations without any interruptions.
Step By Step Method to Disable Call Recording Announcement in Oppo F19
Call recording has become a common feature on smartphones, allowing users to record conversations for various reasons. However, some users may want to disable the call recording announcement on their Oppo F19. Luckily, there are a few methods you can try to achieve this. In this article, we will explore different ways to stop the call recording announcement on your Oppo F19.
Method 1: Using the Phone Settings
The first method involves using the phone’s settings to disable the call recording announcement. Here are the steps to follow:
Step 1: Open the Phone app on your Oppo F19.
Step 2: Tap on the three-dot menu icon located at the top right corner of the screen.
Step 3: Select “Settings” from the dropdown menu.
Step 4: Scroll down and look for the “Call Recording” option. Tap on it.
Step 5: You will find an option called “Call Recording Announcement.” Toggle the switch next to it to turn it off.
Method 2: Using a Third-Party Call Recording App
If the above method didn’t work for you, you can try using a third-party call recording app that allows you to disable the call recording announcement. Follow these steps:
Step 1: Go to the Google Play Store on your Oppo F19 and search for “call recording apps.”
Step 2: Choose a reputable call recording app from the search results, such as ACR Call Recorder or Call Recorder – Cube ACR.
Step 3: Install the selected call recording app on your device.
Step 4: Open the app and navigate to its settings or preferences.
Step 5: Look for an option related to call recording announcement or notifications and disable it.
Method 3: Contacting Oppo Support
If the above methods fail to disable the call recording announcement on your Oppo F19, it is recommended to contact Oppo support for further assistance. They may provide additional troubleshooting steps specific to your device or even release a software update that addresses this issue.
To contact Oppo Support:
Step 1: Open the Phone app on your Oppo F19.
Step 2: Dial *#800# to access the Oppo diagnostic tool.
Step 3: Select “OnePlus Logkit” from the list of options.
Step 4: Tap on “Function Switch.”
Step 5: Enable the “Oppo Log Kit” option by toggling the switch next to it.
Step 6: Tap on “Save.” This will generate a log file.
Step 7: Contact Oppo Support and provide them with the generated log file. They will assist you further in resolving the issue.
Where to Find Call Recording in Oppo F19
To find the exact location of call recordings saved inside the Oppo F19, you can follow these steps:
1. Unlock your Oppo F19 device by entering your security credentials, such as PIN, pattern, or fingerprint.
2. On the home screen, locate and tap on the “File Manager” app. This app is usually represented by a folder icon or named “Files.”
3. Once you are inside the File Manager, you will see different folders such as Images, Videos, Music, and Downloads.
4. Look for a folder named “Recorder” or “Call Recording.” This folder is typically where call recordings are saved.
5. Tap on the “Recorder” or “Call Recording” folder to open it.
6. Inside this folder, you will find all the recorded calls on your Oppo F19.
7. Browse through the list of call recordings to find the specific one you are looking for.
8. By default, the call recordings are saved with the date and time as the file name. You can identify the desired recording based on its timestamp.
9. If you would like to access or copy the call recording to another location, long-press on the file and select the appropriate option from the menu (e.g., “Copy,” “Move,” “Share,” etc.).
10. If you want to listen to the call recording, you can simply tap on the file, and it will open in a media player or default audio player on your Oppo F19.
Note: The exact location and organization of call recordings may vary depending on the device’s firmware version, user settings, or any customizations made by the manufacturer or user.
1. Q: How can I disable the call recording announcement on my Oppo F19?
A: To disable the call recording announcement on your Oppo F19, follow these steps:
1. Open the Phone app on your device.
2. Tap on the three-dot menu in the top-right corner.
3. Go to “Settings” and then “Call Recording.”
4. Toggle off the “Call Recording Announcement” option.
2. Q: Can I stop the call recording announcement for specific contacts only?
A: Unfortunately, the call recording announcement settings on Oppo F19 apply to all calls and cannot be customized for specific contacts.
3. Q: Where are the call recordings saved on my Oppo F19?
A: By default, call recordings on Oppo F19 are saved in the “Phone Manager” app. You can find them by opening the app, going to “Tools,” and then selecting “File Manager.” From there, navigate to the “Recorder” folder to access your call recordings.
4. Q: Can I change the default storage location for call recordings on my Oppo F19?
A: No, there is no option to change the default storage location for call recordings on Oppo F19. They will be stored in the designated folder within the “Phone Manager” app.
5. Q: Is it possible to transfer call recordings from my Oppo F19 to a computer?
A: Yes, you can transfer call recordings from your Oppo F19 to a computer using various methods. You can connect your phone to the computer via USB and manually copy the files, or use cloud storage services or file transfer apps for easier transfer.
6. Q: Can I password-protect my call recordings on Oppo F19?
A: Unfortunately, Oppo F19 does not offer built-in options to password-protect call recordings. You may need to use third-party apps for additional security.
7. Q: Are the call recordings automatically saved on my Oppo F19, or do I need to enable a setting?
A: Call recordings are automatically saved on your Oppo F19. There is no need to enable any additional settings. However, you can customize the recording settings in the “Call Recording” section of the Phone app settings.
8. Q: How long are call recordings stored on Oppo F19?
A: By default, call recordings on Oppo F19 are stored indefinitely unless manually deleted. You can manage and delete recordings from the “Phone Manager” app.
9. Q: Can I transfer call recordings to an external SD card on Oppo F19?
A: No, Oppo F19 does not support transferring call recordings to an external SD card. They can only be saved within the internal storage of the device.
10. Q: Is it legal to record phone calls on my Oppo F19?
A: The legality of call recording varies depending on your country or region. It is essential to familiarize yourself with the laws and regulations regarding call recording in your specific location to ensure compliance with local legal requirements.
In conclusion, stopping call recording announcements on smartphones can be done by following a few simple steps. Firstly, open the phone’s settings and navigate to the call settings menu. Then, disable the call recording option or select the option to mute call recording announcements. Additionally, downloading third-party call recording applications that offer options to disable announcements can be helpful. Remember to always respect privacy laws and obtain consent before recording any calls.