Model : Oppo A98
Announced: 2023, May 09
Memory: 8GB RAM
Secret to Disable Call Record Notification in Oppo A98
Are you tired of being constantly interrupted by the annoying “this call is now being recorded” warning during your phone conversations? Well, look no further! In this article, we will guide you through a simple process to disable the ‘this call is now being recorded’ warning. By following these steps, you will be able to have uninterrupted conversations without any unnecessary distractions. So, let’s delve into the methods that can help you disable this intrusive warning and regain control of your conversations.
Step By Step Method to Stop Call Recording Announcement in Oppo A98
Oppo A98 is a popular smartphone that comes with a built-in call recording feature, which allows users to record their phone calls for various purposes. However, many users find the constant call recording announcement during their calls to be annoying and disruptive. Fortunately, there are several methods through which you can disable the notification of call recording on your Oppo A98. Below are different methods that allow you to disable the call recording announcement on your device.
Method 1: Disable Call Recording Notification from Settings
1. Open the Settings app on your Oppo A98 device.
2. Scroll down and tap on “Apps & Notifications.”
3. Tap on “Manage Notifications” or “App Notifications,” depending on your device’s software version.
4. Look for the phone app that you are using for call recording. In this case, it might be named “Phone” or something similar.
5. Tap on the phone app to access its notification settings.
6. Locate the option that allows you to disable call recording notifications. Typically, it will be named “Call recording notification” or something similar.
7. Toggle off the switch next to the call recording notification option to disable it.
Method 2: Disable Call Recording Announcement from the Phone App
1. Open the Phone app on your Oppo A98 device.
2. Tap on the three dots or menu icon, usually located at the top right corner of the screen.
3. Select “Settings” from the dropdown menu.
4. Locate and tap on “Call Settings” or “Advanced Settings,” depending on your device’s software version.
5. Look for the option labeled “Call recording announcement” or “Recording notification” and tap on it.
6. Select the “Off” option to disable the call recording announcement.
Method 3: Use a Third-Party Call Recording App
If the above methods do not work or if your device’s software version does not have the option to disable call recording notifications, you can use a third-party call recording app. These apps often provide more advanced features and customization options.
1. Open the Google Play Store or any other app store on your Oppo A98 device.
2. Search for “call recording app” and choose a reliable and highly-rated app from the search results.
3. Install the app on your device and follow the on-screen instructions to set it up.
4. Once the app is installed and set up, open its settings or preferences.
5. Look for an option that allows you to disable the call recording announcement or notification.
6. Toggle off the switch or select the appropriate option to disable the notification.
By using one of these methods, you can easily disable the call recording announcement on your Oppo A98 device. Whether you choose to disable it from the system settings, phone app settings, or use a third-party app, you’ll be able to enjoy uninterrupted phone calls without the constant notification interrupting your conversations. Remember that call recording laws vary by country, so ensure you comply with legal obligations when recording calls.
Where to Find Call Recording in Oppo A98
To locate the call recordings on an Oppo A98, follow these step-by-step instructions:
Step 1: Tap on the “File Manager” app on your Oppo A98. This app is typically pre-installed on most Oppo smartphones.
Step 2: Once the File Manager app opens, you will see various sections or categories. Look for a section titled “Internal Storage” or “Phone Storage” and tap on it.
Step 3: Within the Internal Storage section, you will find different folders. Look for a folder named “Call Recordings” or “Voice Recordings” and tap on it.
Step 4: Once you tap on the “Call Recordings” folder, it will display all the recorded calls stored on your device.
Step 5: Scroll through the list of recorded calls to find the specific one you are looking for. You can tap on any call recording to listen to it or perform other actions such as delete or share.
Please note that the folder names may vary slightly depending on the specific software version or any customizations by the manufacturer. However, this general guide should help you locate the call recordings on your Oppo A98.
Q1: How do I disable the call recording announcement on my Oppo A98?
To disable the call recording announcement on your Oppo A98, go to the Settings app, select “Sound & Vibration,” then tap on “Call Recording.” From there, you can toggle off the “Call Recording Announcement” option.
Q2: Can I turn off the call recording announcement temporarily on my Oppo A98?
Unfortunately, there is no temporary option to turn off the call recording announcement on the Oppo A98. It can only be disabled permanently through the settings.
Q3: How can I find the call recording option in the Oppo A98?
The call recording option can be found in the Settings app of your Oppo A98. Open the app, select “Sound & Vibration,” and tap on “Call Recording.”
Q4: Where is call recording saved on my Oppo A98?
By default, call recordings on the Oppo A98 are saved in the “Recorder” folder of your internal storage. You can access it through the file manager app or directly from the recorder app.
Q5: Can I change the default location of call recordings on my Oppo A98?
No, the Oppo A98 does not provide an option to change the default location of call recordings. They are automatically saved in the “Recorder” folder of the internal storage.
Q6: How can I access my call recordings on the Oppo A98?
You can access your call recordings by opening the built-in “Recorder” app on your Oppo A98. The recordings are organized by date and time for easy browsing.
Q7: Is it possible to transfer call recordings from my Oppo A98 to a computer?
Yes, you can transfer call recordings from your Oppo A98 to a computer by connecting your phone to the computer via USB. Access the “Recorder” folder in your internal storage and copy the recordings to your computer.
Q8: Can I delete call recordings directly from the Oppo A98?
Yes, you can delete call recordings directly from the Oppo A98 by opening the built-in “Recorder” app, selecting the recording you want to delete, and tapping on the delete icon.
Q9: Are call recordings saved in Oppo A98 encrypted or protected?
Call recordings on the Oppo A98 are not encrypted or protected by default. Anyone with access to your phone can listen to them unless you take additional measures to secure them.
Q10: Can I share call recordings from my Oppo A98 with others?
Yes, you can share call recordings from your Oppo A98 with others. Open the built-in “Recorder” app, select the recording you want to share, and tap on the share icon to choose the desired sharing method, such as email or messaging apps.
In conclusion, stopping the call recording announcement in this smartphone can be achieved through a few simple steps. First, navigate to the phone settings and search for the call settings option. From there, disable the call recording announcement feature by toggling it off. This will ensure that future call recordings are not accompanied by any announcement, providing a more seamless and private call recording experience.