Model : Oppo A12
Announced: 2020, April 20
Memory: 3/4GB RAM
Unlocking Hidden Features: How to Disable Call Recording Notification in Oppo A12
If you want to disable the ‘this call is now being recorded’ warning, there are a few options available. This warning is typically played at the start of a call to inform all parties involved that the conversation is being recorded. However, you may find this notification unnecessary or distracting. One way to disable this warning is by using call recording software that allows you to turn off the warning altogether. Another option is to check if your phone service provider offers a feature or setting to disable the warning.
Step By Step Method to Stop Call Recording Announcement in Oppo A12
Call recording is a useful feature on smartphones that allows us to record important conversations for future reference. However, sometimes call recording can be intrusive or unnecessary, and you may want to disable the call recording announcement notifications on your Oppo A12. In this article, we will explore different methods to achieve this.
Method 1: Disable call recording notifications from the settings menu
1. Open the settings menu on your Oppo A12. You can do this by swiping down from the top of the screen and tapping the gear icon.
2. Scroll down and tap on “Apps & notifications.”
3. Under the “Apps” section, tap on “Phone.”
4. Scroll down and select “App notifications.”
5. Look for the option that mentions “Call recording notification” or “Call recorder notification.”
6. Tap on it to view the notification settings.
7. Toggle off the notification switch to disable call recording notifications.
Method 2: Use a call recording app with customizable settings
If the built-in phone app on your Oppo A12 does not provide an option to disable call recording notifications, you can consider using a third-party call recording app that offers customizable settings.
1. Visit the Google Play Store on your Oppo A12 and search for a call recording app of your choice. Some popular options include ACR Call Recorder, Cube Call Recorder ACR, or Call Recorder S9.
2. Install the app that suits your preferences and launch it.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to grant necessary permissions for the app to access your phone calls.
4. Once the app is set up, look for the app settings or options.
5. In the settings, you should find an option to disable call recording notifications. Turn off this option to stop receiving call recording announcements.
Method 3: Disable call recording feature completely
If you rarely use the call recording feature on your Oppo A12 and prefer not to have it available at all, you can disable the feature altogether.
1. Open the phone app on your Oppo A12.
2. Tap on the three-dot menu icon at the top right corner of the screen.
3. Select “Call settings” or “Settings” from the dropdown menu.
4. Look for the option that says “Call recording” or “Record calls.”
5. Toggle off the switch to disable call recording entirely.
Please note that disabling call recording will remove the feature from your phone, and you won’t be able to record any calls in the future unless you enable it again.
Where to Find Call Recording in Oppo A12
Here is a step-by-step guide to find and access call recordings on your Oppo A12:
1. Open the File Manager app on your Oppo A12. It is typically located in the app drawer or can be accessed from the home screen.
2. Once you are in the File Manager app, you will see various folders and files. Look for a folder named “Phone” or “Call Recorder.” This folder usually contains call recordings.
3. Tap on the “Phone” or “Call Recorder” folder to open it.
4. Inside the folder, you will find the list of call recordings saved on your device. They are usually saved with the file extension “.mp3” or “.aac.”
5. Browse through the list to find the specific call recording you are looking for. You can tap on the file to play it using the default media player or any other audio player app on your device.
Note: If you cannot find the call recordings in the “Phone” or “Call Recorder” folder, you can try looking in other folders such as “Voice Recorder” or “Recordings.” Additionally, some devices may have a dedicated “Call” or “Recording” section within the settings app where you can access the call recordings.
Remember to comply with the privacy laws and regulations in your region when it comes to recording and accessing call recordings.
1. How can I stop the call recording announcement in Oppo A12?
You can stop the call recording announcement in Oppo A12 by following these steps:
– Open the Phone app on your device.
– Tap on the three-dot menu located at the top right corner.
– Select “Settings” from the menu.
– Scroll down and find the “Call Recording” option.
– Disable the “Call Recording Announcement” toggle switch.
2. How do I disable the call recording feature on my Oppo A12?
To disable the call recording feature on Oppo A12, go to the Phone app, tap on the three-dot menu, select “Settings,” and then turn off the “Call Recording” toggle switch.
3. Will turning off call recording delete previously recorded calls?
No, turning off the call recording feature will not delete previously recorded calls. The recorded calls will still be saved on your device.
4. Where can I find the call recordings on my Oppo A12?
By default, call recordings on Oppo A12 are saved in the “Phone” folder in the file manager app. You can access the recordings by navigating to the File Manager app and opening the Phone folder.
5. Can I change the location where call recordings are saved in Oppo A12?
Yes, you can change the location where call recordings are saved on your Oppo A12. To do this, open the Phone app, tap on the three-dot menu, select “Settings,” go to the “Call Recording” option, and choose a different folder or location to save your recordings.
6. How long are the call recordings stored on Oppo A12?
The duration for which call recordings are stored on Oppo A12 depends on your device settings and storage availability. By default, they are saved until manually deleted.
7. Can I transfer call recordings from Oppo A12 to another device?
Yes, you can transfer call recordings from Oppo A12 to another device. You can do this by connecting your Oppo A12 to the other device and transferring the recordings using file transfer methods like Bluetooth or USB.
8. Is it legal to record phone calls on Oppo A12 without consent?
The legality of recording phone calls varies by region and country. It is important to familiarize yourself with the laws and regulations regarding call recording in your specific location. In some places, it may be required to obtain consent from all parties involved before recording a call.
9. How do I listen to my call recordings on Oppo A12?
To listen to your call recordings on Oppo A12, open the File Manager app, navigate to the Phone folder, and locate the recording you want to listen to. Tap on the recording to play it using the default media player on your device.
10. Can I share my call recordings from Oppo A12 with others?
Yes, you can share your call recordings from Oppo A12 with others. Open the File Manager app, find the recording you want to share, and use the share button to send it via messaging apps, email, or any other sharing method available on your device.
In conclusion, to stop call recording announcement in your smartphone, there are a few options. Firstly, you can disable call recording in the settings of your phone. Alternatively, you can use a call recording app that allows you to turn off the announcement feature. It is important to always check the laws and regulations regarding call recording in your country to ensure you are in compliance with the legal requirements.