Model : Oppo Find N2
Announced: 2022, December 15
Memory: 12/16GB RAM
Secret to Disable Call Record Notification in Oppo Find N2
Are you tired of hearing the repetitive and time-consuming warning message that your call is being recorded? If so, you may be wondering if there’s a way to disable the ‘this call is now being recorded’ warning. The good news is that there are methods available to bypass or eliminate this nuisance. By understanding the different solutions and options, you can regain control over your calls and save valuable time during your conversations. Let’s explore how you can disable this call warning notification.
Step By Step Method to Turn Off Call Recording Announcement in Oppo Find N2
Oppo Find N2 is a popular smartphone known for its advanced features and capabilities. One of the features that users frequently utilize is call recording. However, some users find it annoying to receive a notification every time a call recording begins. If you are one of those users looking for ways to disable the call recording announcement in Oppo Find N2, we have got you covered. In this article, we will explore different methods that you can try to get rid of these notifications.
Method 1: Using the Phone App Settings
1. Open the Phone app: Locate and open the Phone app on your Oppo Find N2.
2. Access settings: Look for the Settings option in the Phone app interface and tap on it.
3. Disable call recording notification: In the settings menu, scroll down until you find the option related to call recording. It may be labeled as “Call Recording” or something similar. Tap on it to access the call recording settings.
4. Turn off call recording announcement: Once you are in the call recording settings, you should see an option to enable or disable the call recording announcement. Toggle the switch to the off position to disable the notification.
Method 2: Using Accessibility Settings
1. Open phone settings: Go to the “Settings” app on your Oppo Find N2.
2. Find Accessibility settings: Scroll down and look for the “Accessibility” option. Tap on it to access the accessibility settings.
3. Enable accessibility features: Look for the option that allows you to enable accessibility features for your device. Once you find it, tap on it to open the accessibility settings.
4. Disable notification access: In the accessibility settings, look for the “Notification access” option and tap on it. You will see a list of apps that have access to your notifications.
5. Toggle off call recording app: Find the call recording app that you are using and toggle off its access to the notifications. This will prevent the announcement from appearing on your Oppo Find N2.
Method 3: Using a Third-Party App
If the above methods don’t work or if you prefer using a dedicated app to manage call recordings and notifications, you can try using a third-party app.
1. Install a call recording app: Look for a reliable call recording app on the Google Play Store and install it on your Oppo Find N2.
2. Configure the app: Open the call recording app and go through the initial setup process. Make sure to grant the necessary permissions for the app to function properly.
3. Customize notification settings: In the app settings, look for the notification settings. Most call recording apps provide options to customize the notification behavior. Disable or modify the notification settings according to your preferences.
By using one of these methods, you should be able to stop the call recording announcement on your Oppo Find N2. Remember to choose the method that suits you best and enjoy a hassle-free call recording experience on your smartphone.
Where to Find Call Recording in Oppo Find N2
To locate call recordings on the Oppo Find N2, follow these steps:
1. Open the File Manager app:
– Swipe up from the home screen to access the app drawer.
– Locate the “File Manager” app and tap on it to open.
2. Navigate to the internal storage or SD card:
– In the File Manager, you’ll see different storage options such as “Internal Storage” or “SD Card.”
– Tap on the desired storage to explore the files within.
3. Look for the “Call Recordings” folder:
– Inside the selected storage location, scroll through the list of folders and files.
– Keep an eye out for a folder named “Call Recordings” or something similar.
4. Access the Call Recordings folder:
– Once you find the “Call Recordings” folder, tap on it to open.
5. Browse and play the recordings:
– Inside the Call Recordings folder, you’ll find all the recorded calls listed.
– Scroll through the list to find the specific recording you’re looking for.
– Tap on the recording file to play it using the default media player or the app of your choice.
Note: If you cannot locate the “Call Recordings” folder, ensure that call recording is enabled on your Oppo Find N2. You can usually find call recording settings in the phone app’s settings menu. If it’s not available, your device may not have a built-in call recording feature, or the recordings might be saved in a different location or using a different app.
1. How do I stop the call recording announcement in Oppo Find N2?
To disable the call recording announcement in Oppo Find N2, go to “Settings,” then “Call Recording,” and turn off the “Call Recording Announcement” option.
2. Can I turn off call recording completely in Oppo Find N2?
Yes, you can disable call recording in Oppo Find N2 by going to “Settings,” then “Call Recording,” and turning off the “Call Recording” option.
3. Where can I find the call recording settings in Oppo Find N2?
You can find the call recording settings in Oppo Find N2 by going to “Settings,” then “Call Recording.”
4. How can I access my recorded calls in Oppo Find N2?
The recorded calls in Oppo Find N2 are saved in the “File Manager” app. Open the app and navigate to the “Recordings” folder to access your recorded calls.
5. Can I change the default storage location for call recordings in Oppo Find N2?
Yes, you can change the storage location for call recordings in Oppo Find N2. Go to “Settings,” then “Call Recording,” and select the desired storage location from the options provided.
6. Are call recordings automatically saved in Oppo Find N2?
Yes, call recordings are automatically saved in Oppo Find N2 unless you have disabled the call recording feature.
7. Can I listen to call recordings directly from the call log in Oppo Find N2?
No, you cannot listen to call recordings directly from the call log in Oppo Find N2. You need to access the “File Manager” app and navigate to the “Recordings” folder to listen to the recorded calls.
8. How long can call recordings in Oppo Find N2 be stored?
The duration of call recordings in Oppo Find N2 depends on the available storage space on your device. Once the storage is full, older call recordings may be automatically deleted to make space for new recordings.
9. Is it possible to password protect call recordings in Oppo Find N2?
Unfortunately, Oppo Find N2 does not have a built-in feature to password protect call recordings. However, you can use third-party apps from the Play Store to achieve this functionality.
10. Can I transfer call recordings from Oppo Find N2 to my computer?
Yes, you can transfer call recordings from Oppo Find N2 to your computer by connecting your device via USB and manually copying the recordings from the “Recordings” folder to your computer’s storage.
In conclusion, disabling call recording announcements in a smartphone is a simple process. By accessing the phone’s settings, specifically the call settings or accessibility options, users can easily disable the notification or announcement feature. This allows for a more seamless and discreet recording experience for those who frequently utilize this function. Taking a few moments to navigate these settings will result in a more personalized and user-friendly call recording experience on your smartphone.